On Sat, Jan 31, 2015 at 9:23 AM, Orionworks - Steven Vincent Johnson <
orionwo...@charter.net> wrote:

"Your glib "balanced" harangue against Dr Mills, belies your stated
> support. Your incessant repetition of "POC" shows an ignorance of the gold
> standard Dr Mills has already adduced numerous times, indeed, in published
> peer reviewed journals.  Let me edify you in science there is no greater
> proof positive/negative than the experiment. ...

Hi Steven,

The retort above is unbalanced enough that the fellow may be a troll on
that forum.  In that case, he would be having fun at both your and Mills's
expense, and not just your expense.

Eric