That document seems a bit odd.  There is no address at the top for the
(pseudonymous?) Gary Wright.  It appears to be missing pages by reading the
text at the bottom of the first page to the second.  In my opinion, he is
wasting tax payer money by making these reports to investigators that have
no possibility of detecting radioactive material.