Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2015 2:56 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:Re: Dog Bone Project

I believe there maybe an error in this pressure estimate and that the
calculated pressure will be exactly half of 19,861 psi (i.e., 9,930.5 psi).
Although 0.0141 moles of Hydrogen are released, 0.00706 moles of Hydrogen
Gas (H2) are released.  I don't believe that free H atoms/ions contribute to
the gas pressure in the free volume of the cell, and that the actual gas
there is H2 Gas.

Please see the following post for the details:

https://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg101557.html

Mark Jurich

-----Original Message----- From: Craig Haynie