you make a very good remark.

many claims of artifact that skeptic propose since decades would deserve a
Nobel price. Strange they don't investigate and patent it!
(I eliminate some claim which have more room in a festival of magic, and
which could be sold).

anyway this does not eliminate case of good old 19th century artifacts.