The latest Parkhomov test data reveals that his device is operating as a type 1
positive thermal feedback system.  There is indication that he could increase
the amount of fuel by almost 2 to 1 in quantity before a negative resistance
region will appear.  Since he has so much margin, it is unlikely that he will
experience difficulties such as melt down of the core provided the input power
applied does not itself melt the components of his system.

To reach this preliminary conclusion I am using a graph series generated by my
friend and colleague Osmo Laaksonen that is based upon the design technique
that I have spoken of on many occasions.  Refer to the graph of the function of
input power versus temperature as reference.  Osmo has taken the time to
improve my published toy model so that it is a reasonable representation of
real world devices.  A link to his latest chart is:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-a6DVROpImcdbLm7YQLe5cY3ZThm_k7wgJHc531Psgo/edit?usp=sharing

I have described how this particular graph series is applied on several
occasions and do not have time to go over it again now, but if anyone wants
additional information about how to apply the technique you can send me a
personal email and I will respond.

I would like to add that these graphs offers a powerful understanding of a
positive thermal feedback system and help to explain when and why a system
fails due to thermal run away.  It can also offer guidance concerning the
quantity of fuel required in order to obtain the highest stable level of COP
based upon a safe, smaller quantity of fuel.    The graphs can also demonstrate
when a negative resistance region is present within a device operating range,
which requires extreme care if device destruction is to be avoided.

If a type 2 system(by my definitions) can be constructed it will be stable with
any input drive level required and will demonstrate excellent COP.  Of course a
type 2 system does have a negative resistance region by definition that
prevents operation from being static within that particular range of
temperatures.  PWM drive could be used to achieve that goal if deemed important
provided the sawtooth like variation of the output power can be tolerated.

I wish to thank Dr. Parkhomov for the work he is performing and his willingness
to share his results with the rest of us.

Dave