Thanks Robin.  Can you give me the leads you found and/or the search terms
you used so I can be sure to find the ones you saw?  I will follow up with
additional searching.  If I can find some that appear to fit with
Piantelli's experiment, I will forward them to him and offer to make
contact with the researchers (Francesco doesn't speak English).  If a good
fit is found collaboration would be great.