Years ago when I built a sonoluminescence apparatus and was investigating
its properties, I read of some systems that used alpha particles and
neutrons to stimulate bubbles which would migrate to the acoustic field
center.  So, generally, alpha, neutrons, and protons may stimulate a bubble
in water.  Bubble Tech uses this property to stimulate a persistent bubble
in a different fluid for neutron detection. In an electrolytic cell,
whenever a bubble forms it briefly changes the resistance of the cell, but
because bubbles can form so rapidly, it can appear as a step change in
resistance.  Since the bubbles form at random, it creates noise in the cell
resistance.  When LENR occurs, the emitted charged particles cause rapid
bubble formation and hence an increase in the bubble noise in the cell
resistance.  This bubble noise will show up as a broadband spectrum in the
voltage across the cells - becoming a conducted RF.  Local propagating RF
radiation can also occur from the step change in the current flow paths as
the current restructures to flow around the bubble.  This is not surprising.

As Terry asks, what is the spectrum?  If the spectrum is broadband, the
cause is probably this bubble noise.  If there are narrow bandwidth
spectral components, that would be more interesting.