Axil, your last comment about the energy of the electron/proton having to
be "just right" and that "such precision doesn't happen in the real world",
is probably wrong.  The reason is Compton scattering.  Not all, and in fact
most, collisions are not a "direct hit" and result in a bounce of the
particle with it giving up a portion of its energy to the atom that
scattered it.  Thus, if a high energy particle enters a region of dense
atoms, it will scatter, losing energy gradually, with the energy being
delivered into kinetic energy of the scattering atoms.  So, there is a
continuous range of energy that is available, as an initial high energy
particle is Compton scattered in a dense atom field.  At some point, it
would seem that the energy of the particle will be "just right" for
neutrino/anti-neutrino formation.

Bob Higgins