Hello Mark,

If we consider that < Sample1 > is fuel and "Sample2" is ash, then there is
a clue that 64Ni could be converted to 65Cu in the Parkhomov reactor!

Let me show the maths:

If other Ni isotopes don't react then the quantities of Ni for each isotope
stay the same except for 64Ni:

58Ni: 64.03       60Ni: 26.34       61Ni: 1.22         62Ni: 3.99
64Ni: 2.85         Total = 98.43 (1.57 is assumed to be converted into 65Cu)

And in percentage, it gives then: 58Ni: 65.05     60Ni: 26.76       61Ni:
1.24         62Ni: 4.05

Those values are in the range of the sample2 data for the Ni, except a
slight deviation for 60Ni . more 60Ni found in the ash than calculated.

In the Lugano analysis, the 64Ni has disappeared. All converted in 65Cu?

Arnaud

  _____