​Steven I  just want to reiterate what you said so well.
Doubts about any ventures is OK but an honest entrepreneur persuading his
goal the way he believes is the right way is worth a lot. Actually I think
that is more the American dream than 'money and power'.
Education where and how and why odes seldom make a great impact on
someone's life / happiness / or ability to persuade the often talked about
American dream. Unfortunately my believe in education in is rapidly
diminishing for many reasons where the small discrepancies between
different forms of education is disappearing, thus ​creating this norm for
thinking, which often is criticized here at Vortex. I think rightfully so.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM