The problem I have with this analysis is that in the Lugano reaction, whose
fuel/ash analyses are the basis of the hypothesis, the Ni seemed to have
been largely converted to 62Ni and the Li converted almost completely to
6Li; yet in the experiment, the excess heat showed no signs of abatement.
The reaction gave no indication of running low on fuel.  It appeared that
the reaction heat continued even though the fuel had been converted to 6Li
and 62Ni.  How is this explained in your theory?