So they see that a lot of the behavior in 3D is codified in a surface. That
looks like they are onto the link between Mills theory and QM because Mills
codify the information
in a surface as well. Knowing the data at the electron surface and I
speculate that you can deduce the 3D behavior at least in the most common
theoretical system under consideration
in GUTCP as well.

Regarding Einstein. I think that he is allergic to Quantum entanglements
cause he started spinning like nothing before and 15:45 CET today a small
black hole in the
metaphysical space was created at the his t-home-b. We will soon expect the
next coming and a glorious day for all spirits coming home to the friendly
singularity.

Cheers!