Hello Vincent,
Good we agree that it is not a zero sum game. I am sure we agree tat
because of all the inventions and better understanding of things and how
the planet has shrunken, we can feed everybody, we have resources to handle
a lot of illnesses and we realize that there is not possible to be happy
when the neighborhood is unhappy. The last part is not so well said. I mean
most of us want our friends to also be in the have. When the world shrink
there is no longer a way to eliminate people because of nationality or
similar subjective measurements.It is also very stupid to create a large
population that are unhappy because they feel they are not a part of
 society.
I liked your link. I am not so sure that the people in charge are evil. (I
think he implies that). My experience is that it is much more like the
Throne game you talk about (never played). Among colleagues in the
financial top there is competition. Because of the nature of the business,
the only measurement that is valid is dollars. It is not the dollar you
take home - it is the dollars you have earned for your company, group,
investors etc.
If we did not learn anything from this financial downturn in 2008, we
should at least see that we are not part of the game. That the normal ideas
such that bankruptcy is a solution for poorly run businesses no longer is
in play. No, it is a collaboration between government (that can negotiate
anything) and the financial world. BTW the big money has its best periods
when the government is strong.
The bible is a collection of advice written over time. There is always
comfort or conflict in any given situation somewhere. (I see that as
positive BTW.) It is not where you will find the answer to specific
situations just guidance.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM