From: Hauke Hein [mailto:hhe...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 4:54 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Matter to energy, and back

Hi Steven
I read your idea with the cannonball between
two reflekting mirrors.
I had an idea similar but with lets say
hydrogen atoms reflectet between two vertical parallel
walls at escape velocity.I think those particals
would follow a parabolic path climbing between the vertical walls.I wonder what
would happen if one would install a horizontal
cover on top of the parallel walls limiting the
upwards movement of those oscillating particals?would they generate an upward
pressure?
Next question: what would happen if this
takes place in a closed box?
Hauke Hein