One thing I've learned about Jones over the years is that when someone is
gullible enough to attack his personal assessments on LENR subjects I can
pretty much expect that instead of defending his positions he will immediately
launch a strong offense. Doing so, Jones is more than capable of skewering the
opposition, leaving many visibly injured in some way. It can be particularly
entertaining when Jed and Jones go at it since both I'd say are pretty evenly
matched. Another Jed & Jones debate can occasionally be educational too. It's
been a while since the Collective has seen another rematch between these two
veteran Vort titans. Perhaps I'm getting bored.

Jones, personally, I think your assessment of Rossi comes off as a bit too
cynical for me. However, I can understand why many remain deeply cynical of the
man. It's not as if this mercurial Italian hasn't contributed to his own
undoing, from all the confusion and disillusion he has strewn about across net.

As you might know I was recently kicked off Dr. Mills' Society of Classical
Physics discussion group. I became too persistent in suggesting that BLP might
want to perform another public "black box" SunCell demonstration that gives the
audience (the Peanut Gallery) some kind of evidence (however minute it might
be) as to why they have now apparently converted over to a new no-moving-parts
or solid state-like technology. Dr. Mills, the CEO of a private company,
disagreed that he needed to offer-up any type of a demonstration, as was his
right to do so. I gather my persistence eventually got his ire. There's that
old saying: (1) The boss is always right. (2) If you think the boss is wrong,
see rule (1). One would think I ought to feel irate and angry about having been
defrocked. As best as I can tell, I'm not. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, and so
did Dr. Mills. It's not easy being a CEO. I can see how just trying to manage
the politics of a start-up company day in and day out can be without a doubt
the worst part of the job.

IMHO, I suspect I don't know any more about the veracity of Dr. Mills' claims
any more than you might know about Rossi's. I try not to predict what Rossi or
Dr. Mills will attempt to accomplish, or fail at next. I just try my best to
keep on watching these two enigmas with as little judgment as possible. That
way I end up feeling less inclined to constantly end up having to defend myself
when someone feels personally offended that my opinions don' coincide with
theirs. I saw a lot of that kind of defensive behavior over at the SCP
discussion group coming from the cheerleading section. Constantly defending
myself, I've found it to be a huge waste of my precious time.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

OrionWorks.com

zazzle.com/orionworks