>From Axil:

> Rossi realty doesn't know what is happening inside the Hot cat...it new...

> but there is no free lunch in this world. For all those who care for

> Rossi's welfare. convince him to leave that shipping container.

I wouldn't be surprised that Rossi doesn't have a firm understanding of what's
happening either. But that pretty much describes any inventor, researcher, or
scientist who by fate stumbles across a phenomenon that does not fit the text
books.

I gather you suspect Rossi is now in mortal danger of frying himself as he
continues to stroke his kitties. I guess your concern for Rossi's health is
touching.

How long has Rossi been working hands-on in this field? And how much hands-on
experience have you personally accumulated? If you have accumulated some
hands-on experience please feel free to list some of that personal experience
of yours so that I, too, can start feeling some concern for Rossi's fate.
Otherwise...

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

OrionWorks.com