>From Jones:

> Given Mills' strong international patent portfolio and breadth of claims

> - that is strong motivation for Rossi to try to make his case for a

> nuclear, versus non-nuclear reaction.

I see two hats being placed on the magician's table. Which one will the
rabbit finally be pulled out of?

It's as if future wannabe energy czars are trying to carve out a decent
swatch of territory that they hope to homestead with the eventual goal of
selling the spoils to the highest bidder. I wonder who will win that battle.
The loser will likely be the one who blinks first and puts up a "for sale"
sign on his fallow ground.

I'm getting the impression that the latest independent findings would seem
to suggest that no kind of nuclear reaction is occurring whatsoever. From a
patent POV, that doesn't bode well for Rossi & co., even if he is the first
to leave the starting gate with an actual commercial product we can buy off
the shelves of Wallmart. It would suggest, at least to me, that the observed
exothermic process may have more to do with a not well understood process
involving the manipulation of electron shells. Again, from a Patent POV, by
default that would seem to suggest that Randy's mysterious hydrino theory
may now be on a better "fast track" of being able to survive the inevitable
rituals that established scientific scrutiny will demand it perform before
they get around to blessing it as another "mostly harmless" addition to the
Book of Quantum Theory. Obviously, that is not a forgone conclusion. I
suspect there are some within Vortland who would beg to differ with such an
addition. There are the Rydberg supporters who would be more than happy to
add their own revered chapter to the BoQT, and some of them strike me as
being a very persistent lot.

Sometimes I think we still haven't found the best hat to place on the
magician's table. It's as if there is a movement afoot doing its best to
force us to choose the lesser of two evils.  Perhaps that is why the rabbit
continues to hide.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

OrionWorks.com