>From Robin

> To me it looks they have just put a supercap in a box, with some
electronics.

Yes, I would agree with you. In the demo you can see him plug the larger box
(the box that is still a prototype) into a wall outlet. 30 seconds later the
box appears to be fully charged whereas before it was completely discharged.

It's not so revolutionary as compared to a really nice incremental step of
consumer convenience. That's not to be knocked. If the same kind of
technology could be internalized within the a typical cell phone... charging
it in 30 seconds... some might call that revolutionary. If true, I think the
technology would sell like hot cakes. ;-)

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

OrionWorks.com

zazzle.com/orionworks