Why is everyone getting excited?   Louis hasn't even claimed radiation or
transmutation or significant energy density beyond something that can be
chemically explained.  It's just an informal email with vague hints about
other things.  The only thing that was particularly exciting was that he
thinks Rossi is credible.

I think the Holmlid fellow is much more interesting.

- Has a long history of published literature in credible journals
- He's claiming real energy
- He's measuring real radiation (muons, but still)