From: esa ruoho [mailto:esaru...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 2:57 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:NEW LIVE Steorn Webinars Announced - Product
Demonstrations

Hi Craig + list..

Anyone tuning into this webinar? I know I'll be there with bells on. I have
not heard back from Orbo/Shaun McCarthy re: what it actually sounds like
when it charges. Been trying to reach out to them. I hope it's not loud.

>Bit of News for you...

>Steorn will conduct a series of LIVE interactive Webinars beginning on
October 28th.

>The webinars are an introduction to their free energy technology Orbo
Powercube.

>They will demo the tech, explain how the components work and field
questions.

>Link to register for the FREE Live webinar is in the article.

>http://freeenergy.news/steorn/exclusive-live-steorn-webinars-on-orbo-powerc
ube/

---

http://lackluster.bandcamp.com | http://lackluster.org |