Hi Mark, my old nemesis. ;-)

Regarding the "rant" word accusation see the following link out in the Vortex
archive:

https://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg105057.html

specifically, your statement:

> 3- but then, what comes to mind whenever I see anything (OT) from you, is

> that it's going to be yet another rant on how evil the Christians and

> Republicans are.

All I really want to say about that is: Even if you did say it, so what! I
don't feel like holding it against you! I DO rant at times! ;-) I've also lost
count of the many things I've said in the past to others that I've later
regretted saying. I'm sure there will be more to come in the future. But each
day I try my best to keep whittling it down.

On other matters I can understand, and will also validate, why you might feel
that I have in a sense patronized you when I said "As for the rest, to be
honest I’m just no longer motivated enuf to go back and explain myself.” Guilty
as charged. But to be honest, my primary motivation was no to patronize you. I
had a more selfish motivation. I was just tired of it all. I don't  want to go
through the whole back-and-forth process.... again.

Let's move on. Indeed, I hope CF continues to heat up. One thing participating
in Vortex since the 1990s has taught me is that it helps to acquire an infinite
amount of patience.  Miracles don't happen overnight.

As for you, my old nemesis... despite my best judgement I think I am growing
fond of you. ;-)

Paraphrasing something Spock might say, I wish you great prosperity in securing
adequate funding for your startup company. Instead of crossing my fingers, I'll
simply give you a high:  \\//  Perhaps Spock would then follow his salute by
saying, "I find it highly ironic that excess sugar intake is now responsible
killing so many people in the developed world on your planet." So, yes, good
luck in your endeavors. Many diabetics will truly appreciate your efforts.

As for me, since my retirement of last December I'm spending as much personal
time as I can working on an on-going Kepler research project. (Analysis of
Orbital Mechanics.) Involves a lot of computer graphics and learning Calculus
terminology. Easier said than done. Lately I've noticed that a spate of Honey
Do projects seem to end up getting higher priority on my to-do list. ...perhaps
I'm rebelling against all that calculus I 'm trying to cram down my throat...
er, head.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

OrionWorks.com