Would Rydberg Matter or UDD be more sensitive to muons from cosmic rays or may
be even neutrinos? Than ordinary matter?

Cosmic ray muons have can have high energy for example there are 10000 1 GeV
muons per sq meter per second. Their interaction with ordinary matter is very
low. I think this has been discussed before but I wonder if there is a higher
cross section with Rydberg matter.

What is the surface area of the Rydberg matter

10000 per sq m /s is I think about 864 per sq mm per day, which implies if that
if Rydberg matter or UDD is a few 10s micrometers in size it should encounter a
neutrino about daily on average.

The rest would depend on the probability of an encounter actually reacting with
the matter,I suppose relativistic effects on the wave functions would also be
important at these energies.

I guess this has come up before so if you have a link let me know.