Hotson's theory does go on to hypothesize on the sub-nucleonic structure of
the proton and neutron based upon arrangements of epos (shrunken
positronium), explains the nature of the strong force, is extended to
explain gravity and electromagnetic propagation.  It explains the
experiment that is the basis of quantum mechanics in a more plausible way.
But, I don't remember about the neutrino - will have to go back and read
again.  Unfortuately, Don Hotson passed away last year.  His writings will
live on.