These SPPs are Dark mode. EMF goes into the soliton but does not exit. As
energy goes in to the soliton, it is integrated into the soliton by self
interference. The frequency of the EMF goes up as the energy content of the
SPPs goes up, The SPP has a limit to how high the frequency of the
polariton  can get. That frequency is in the XUV and soft x ray range, From
DGT, Dr Kim reports that the x-ray frequency observed in the reactor does
not exceed 50 to 300 KeV. When the SPP reaches its energy storage limit, it
explodes in a Bosenova.