Chris Zell,
"Better hurry with LENR because climate change concern is being used to bring
back nuclear power."

If more traditional nuclear is safe and cheaper than LENR I would be all for it. We should have built a bunch of LFTRs 20 years ago. Even Modular Moving Pebble Bed reactors are not a bad solution and are cheaper and could be used for more distributed power.

The problem seems to be traditional nuclear plants have become too expensive and take forever to build. Maybe we can buy some MMPBs from the Chinese, who say they are going to mass produce them.