On Wed, 9 Dec 2015, esa ruoho wrote:

Bill, is that based on what you read on the transcripts? They do state that it seems like a galvanic cell but doesn't work like it.

Yes, just the transcripts. Initially I assumed that it was "Orbo," meaning a rotary or vibrating device with coils.

The main signature of a scam would be a large battery, but with very high series resistance, so requiring months to measure the amp-hours or to intentionally exhaust the cell.

So, no prompt simple method to prove it's just a battery. Seems perfect setup for scammers.

As with CF experiments, we could estimate the total battery-joules based on metal mass, plus any joules stored by dielectric absorption, then see if the device puts out far, far larger net energy.

With used car dealers, sellers of secret maps to gold mines and of FE/OU devices, I assume that they're lying, then look for any evidence of honesty.

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  206-762-3818    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci