Jed,
I voted for you.

This is what I wrote my local paper. I didn't mention LENR because they have published a number of my pieces on the subject already.

Adrian

To the Times.

The Paris climate accord means little beyond others saying they agreed with President Obama's opinion. The agreement was held up for nearly two hours while the US pressed for changing "shall" to "should".

Apparently developed countries /should/ commit to reduced emissions and /should /continue to provide financial support for poor nations to cope with climate change. Congressional approval is not required for others to agree to this opinion and there is nothing legally binding to make them do anything.

As far as one can tell, nations will continue to do just what they were planning to do without this agreement. At least we will not be locked in to something unnecessary when new sources of clean energy become visible, and there are several on the horizon right now.