From: Bob Higgins [mailto:rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2016 8:02 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]: BLP demo video

When Mills described his latest device, it wasn't clear to me how he was
delivering the water along with his molten silver droplets.  In the previous
incarnation of his machine, he has porous solid pellets that were delivered
into the discharge with water in the porosity.  Now he has switched to droplets
of molten silver as his "Mills catalyst" and discharge switch.  From what I can
gather from analysis of the pictures of his machine, he introduces hydrogen
and/or water directly into the large reaction chamber - either of which would
be a gas cloud in the reaction chamber after startup heating.  With the
explosive convection created by the discharge through the silver drops,
evaporating them, it is not clear how much hydrogen or water vapor is actually
in the discharge area.  It left me with a couple of questions:

Did Mills ever show the discharge without the water vapor or hydrogen for
comparison?  I.E. would plain silver behave the same?

Does Mills' catalytic action to shrink the hydrogen require that the silver and
hydrogen both be present in the discharge or would it be enough to have the hot
silver vapor co-mingled with the hydrogen or water to cause the catalytic
release of energy?