As I said in the article, the deepest DDL level (see JofCMNS vol-18 Paillet
and Meulenberg) is about 509keV.  That is energy TAKEN from the atom to
shrink it into that deepest state.  Suppose that all of that energy
catalyzed out by evanescent means was suddenly released applied to a photon
or a single electron - you would still get only 509keV.  To get above these
energies above 1.4 MeV, you need nuclear mass deficit.  You would get this
mass deficit energy if the shrunken DDL atom did have a fusion with
something else.

However, you cannot get 1.4MeV applied to a single photon or object using a
process like Mills - by simply taking the energy from the atom.