This is a serious achievement I think where TU/e wrote a declaration about
Mumammer Yildiz magnet motor that state it runs and drives a load (without an
input) and consists of plastic parts, magnets, fixing screws and a steel axis
(shaft) and disks.
https://plus.google.com/104472960710595563193/posts/4LMQV3TzmvM

BTW, Mr. Yildiz has been at Istanbul Inventors Fair at 3-6 March 2016 where I
visited his stand and witnessed starting of the motor, running about three
hours and stopping it manually.
In contrast to internet community, engineers, academicians, business men and
institutional top people who visited him in my presence there were not
skeptical at all. Actually the stand was quite ordinary and the motor is
running in a corner quietly and boring and Mr. Yildiz explains that the motor
runs with the 'magnetic energy'.
It expected important disclosure in April 2016
H Ucar