Jones, I agree that there are many tantalizing characteristics of Zn as a
possible catalyst material.

My point is only that based on other measurements of AP's fuel, it is not
plausible that 64Zn can be responsible for for the high ICP-MS reading for
64Ni in his Sochi reported analyses.

This also means that it is unlikely that there was any significant amount
of Zn in AP's fuel - probably less than 0.01 atom%.  So, for Zn to be a
catalyzing agent responsible for the LENR activity in the AP2 experiment,
the Zn would have to be extremely active catalyst to have such utility at
the reported analysis level of <0.01 atom%.  In a 1 gram fuel charge, the
Zn contamination would amount to <0.1 mg.

If we go back... In the Swedish analysis of Rossi's eCat powder, no Zn was
found.  In the Lugano SIMs fuel and ash analyses, there was no m=64
material reported.