Nothing to disagree with there.  I think there is something fishy going on,
like the MW reactor supplying heat 24/7, but Rossi is choosing to pick the
best 8 hours of the day to calculate his reactor's performance.  With that
kind of thinking (and I am just speculating), a set of rechargeable
batteries could show a COP > 6.  So, we need to see the real data and how
the average was calculated.

To me it seems like deja-vu all over again.  Didn't Defkalion claim that
they didn't pay Rossi because he couldn't make the reactor work reliably?
I don't think Rossi argued that point, he just dissolved the contract.
Could that be the problem here too? (Failing to meet the contract terms for
reactor reliability.)

I also think Rossi only gave IH technical "crumbs" and never gave IH the
key to making the bread and butter eCat work.