Lennart Thornros <lenn...@thornros.com> wrote:

Jed - My point was that you have talked to some people.
> You do not know if they said things to make you 'just go away'.

I can usually tell when that is the message.

> There was no reason to fill you in with more than what sat on their tongue.

How do you know that?

> You are drawing conclusions and make them sound like facts based on very
> weak contacts.

How do you know that? You are the one who is drawing conclusions (about me)
without any knowledge of who I spoke with or what I know.

> In addition Mats might obtain the info in time for his decision to cancel
> the meeting. (I do not know his deadline).

His deadline has passed several times. Because I am scheduled to speak
there, I have been in close communication with him about this.

> There are timing issues and sitting on the outside with sparse info is not
> of any value as a factual argument.

I am on the inside of the symposium planning. I am a speaker. Look at the
program.