From: Jed Rothwell [mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 12:28 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:81 MW container ship Diesel engine

MarkI-ZeroPoint <zeropo...@charter.net> wrote:

“Rates for Capesize-class ships plummeted 92 percent since August to $1,563 a
day amid slowing growth in China.

That's cheap. Heck, I could afford that. It would be an interesting party venue
for a 1-day excursion or a wedding. Plenty of space for a crowd. I'll bet
that's cheaper than most luxury yacht charters.