a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Did anyone tell you why it was bad?

I cannot discuss this. Sorry.

> If the E-Cat test that nearly exploded was like the ones that were
> demonstrated I can understand that one would not expect it to get blocked -
> both inlet and outlet.

The outlet was blocked. Jim Dunn removed the hose and showed Rossi there
was no steam coming out. Even at that, Rossi continued to insist there was
steam. Jim held his hand right next to the outlet, and said, "look Andrea:
no steam!" Then he asked, "what is your pressure relief valve set for?" The
machine was covered with insulation, so they could not see the valve . . .
Except, it turned out, there was no valve. So they evacuated the room in a
hurry. The reactor was turned off. Hours later it was cooler but when they
opened it, the room was filled with steam.

That's what Jim told me. The others confirmed it.

>   I can't imagine how that would happen unless the reactor ran away and
> melted.

No, it was just debris or something. This sort of thing happens with
experiments. It was a small hose. You can see photos of it at Krivit's site.

Accidents like this happen in experiments. That is why you must have a
pressure relief valve.

> I don't see how it would be possible for Rossi to even fake that.

I don't know if he is faking it or just really bad at calorimetry, but I am
pretty sure he is wrong.

> I suppose we will find out the truth if it goes to court and is not
> settled out of court.

I hope so.