I do not know if we should apologize to Steve, but I certainly agree he was
right and I was wrong. I have been meaning to tell him.

To be mealymouthed I wasn't so wrong as noncommittal. I think I said -- I
hope I said -- I cannot judge whether Rossi is fraud or not, and it is not
my business to do that, because I am not a policeman. His tests looked
sloppy to me, especially when he almost blew up the people from NASA. My
first impression of Rossi was the time he invited me and then uninvited me
when I said I would measure the temperature and flow rates with my own
instruments. That gave me a bad impression.