Jed, It is quite another for you to repeatedly assert that Rossi must have a legitimate reason to block the door

AA.  We have been though this at least three times.  Why?
I said that IH had signed an agreement not to enter the customer's premises for IP reasons. Also that it was not necessary to see how the heat was dissipated in order to measure the plant output. How many times does this have to be repeated?