a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

The only thing Rossi stopped the IH employee from doing was visit the
> customer's plant.

Who told you that? That is not what I have heard.

Stopping the visit would be bad enough, in any case.

> Show me the actual quotation where IH said it was unacceptable AT THE
> BEGINNING.

I have no idea what happened at THE BEGINNING. They said it was
unacceptable several months later. Why does it matter? Is there a statute
of limitations? Do you have have to find problems at THE BEGINNING or
never? That makes no sense.

> You may know what the instrumentation was but you have not shared that
> info and I don't know what it was.

So you will have to wait. So stop jumping to conclusions. Stop taking
sides. Stop making up stuff, such as: "The only thing Rossi stopped the IH
employee from doing was visit the customer's plant."

If you know it, why not list it?

Obviously because I agreed not to. Duh.

If you want information, you should ask Rossi for the ERV report.