Jed. The test was rubbish. I.H. knew that all along. Anyone who walked into the room and looked at the choice of instruments and configuration would see that in a few minutes.

You keep repeating this Jed, but you never provide any proof to back it up. Why didn't Cherokee take Rossi's offer to return the $11.5 million and cancel their license? I suppose you will say that is rubbish too, but we'll have to wait for more hard facts to prove it one way or the other.

IH not only built the Lugano reactors they built the 1 MW plant too, including the fuel. Rossi is on record saying he never provided any part of it. So it is difficult for IH to claim Rossi never gave then the technology. What IH seem unable to do do is operate an E-Cat with anything like as high a COP as Rossi can. They seem to have been careful not to go on record saying that the 1 MW plant has a COP~1 but use vague phrases to suggest they are not able to duplicate its operation themselves.

If the ERV's report is so damning why haven't IH released it? Until it is released it is grossly unfair to say it is rubbish. From what you say you haven't seen it.