BTW – nickel could be a near fit … say, in a crystal of 12 atoms…

From: Axil Axil

"If the new kid’s name is SUSY, does that mean the her partner will be a 750
GEV fermion?"

I saw in an explanation that the particle must be a boson with spin 1 because
it produces 2 photons with spin 1.

This means that the 750 particle is a force carrier, This particle could be the
particle that produces LENR, a monopole force carrier and/or a tachyon.