Well that sucks. I can totally imagine the ending, tho -- the one thing Abd was really, really poor at was shutting up.

In any case, if a troll (Christian or not, sounds like that's what it was) provoked someone so badly that both the troll and the target were banned, that /certainly/ doesn't justify keeping /another/ troll on the rolls so they can try the same trick, this time in the political arena.

Anyhow that's my feeling about it, but I've gotten a lot less patient with such stuff over the years.

In any case this sub-discussion is totally unrelated to energy, free, possible, plausible, or otherwise, and so I will say nothing more about it.