I wrote:

JOURNAL OF CONDENSED MATTER NUCLEAR SCIENCE
> Experiments and Methods in Cold Fusion
> Proceedings of the ICCF 19 Conference, April 13–17, 2015, Padua, Italy
> VOLUME 19, June 2016
>
> http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/BiberianJPjcondensedr.pdf
>
> This was a lot of work.

I mean the copy editing I did was a lot of work. Jean-Paul does a lot work
with the authors, which is like herding cats.

Editing experimental papers is not so hard, but the theory papers are
difficult because in many cases I have no idea what they mean. This is kind
of like machine translation, where I am the machine. I do not think I have
introduced errors because the authors check my work.

Some authors prefer not to have me copy edit their papers. You can probably
tell. Those are the ones with a lot of non-native speaker, non-idiomatic
English left in them.

I have now indexed all papers, here:

http://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?page_id=1495

This is a handy old-fashioned index which many people prefer. You can use
the browser control-S search function:

http://lenr-canr.org/DetailOnly.htm