a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

Would you accept that if there was a water level control the output, at
> worst, would have been wet steam?

I do not know enough about the instruments to judge.

In the original configuration agreed to by I.H. there were instruments
installed to prevent wet steam, but I.H. says Rossi removed them. You are
saying he left some other water level control instruments which should have
prevented the problem. I don't know anything about them.

Even if the fluid were a mixture of wet steam and water, other parameters
such as the flow rate might still eliminate any excess heat. The data I
have seen has such large error margins I cannot judge.