On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 9:27 AM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

No one has ever explained the apparent gain seen in the circuits of the
> late Arthur Manelas ...

I think you're referring to the device of Manelas's that ended up in Brian
Ahern's hands.  Ahern's description sounds to me like some variant of LENR
that produces current.  (If I recall, Ahern's own suggestion is that the
effect is the result of some kind of nanomagnetism.)

By the way, I remember seeing a video of some kind of spoon submerged in
water that when electricity was run through it boiled the water much faster
than the presenter expected. Does this description ring a bell for anyone?

Eric