So all you have is Murray says?

On 8/10/2016 5:15 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net <mailto:a.ashfi...@verizon.net>> wrote:

    Your answer is too pathetic for words.
    Placed so it was half full???   Show a diagram of the piping so an
    engineer can judge it.

Why not do it the other way? Observers saw that it was half full. They saw rust stains. So, you should ask a plumber how it must have been placed. On thing for sure it that was not installed properly, in a "U" lower than the reservoir inlet. It it had been, it would have been full.

(Perhaps there were multiple tricks at work to keep the pipe half empty. Gluck suggested that air might have been inserted into the fluid. I suppose they might have done that at the pretend customer site next door, but I am only speculating.)

Rossi made several other obvious mistakes, with this instrument and with others. As noted, he picked the wrong kind of flowmeter. The capacity is much too high. It only registers 36 times a day, which is ridiculous.