From: Chris Zell

>> Massless electrons ? Actually we should call them Weyl Fermions (WF) since
>> by definition, the electron has mass and we do not want to ruffle too many
>> feathers. And a quick googling indicates high probability that WF have been
>> verified by several groups.

*       Are your massless electrons related to this?

http://rexresearch.com/barbat/barbat.htm

Dunno. This is all new to me. Looks like Wm. Barbat is jumping on board with
the idea, and why not? Maybe there is something big brewing up there in Oregon.
OTOH, they did recently legalize recreational ganga… :-)

An interesting detail is the implication that CuO could be a Weyl semimetal. As
we know, CuO is the backbone of high temperature superconductors, but it
probably requires more to become a robust WF, such as we see in BISCO.

It would be most intriguing if HTSC can be linked to the new fermion. For a
long time there has been strong hints of a connection between LENR and HTSC.