I have worked long and hard on cold fusion.  It has been a long time past to
try otherideas.  I since broadened my focus.  I now have several apps andI am
working on a few more.  My “tell meyour” dreams recording alarm cell phone
alarm clock is getting closer torelease.
Books are at

https://www.amazon.com/Frank-Znidarsic/e/B00J1R9GXU/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

apps are at

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_mobile-apps?_encoding=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Znidarsic%20Science%20Books&node=2350149011

My plastic detector and auto cell phone adapter almost makeit to market but
failed in the long run. Now, I am working on a new type of TV antenna.  I was
watching TV at Susan’s house.  We saw 5 commercials for every ten minutes
ofshow.    The cable company just raisedtheir rates for basic cable.  They now
requirea package for to receive CNN.  That servicecosts more money.  The would
like to bill all of us at least $150/mo.  She said, “Why am I paying for this!”
 She was mad and dropped cable.  She does her internet on a smart phone and a
wireless tablet combination now.

I purchased an amplified antenna and put in her attic.  I worked well for 10
channels but 5 others weredropping in and out.  I made two element Yagi array
out of wire and put the square antenna in it.  It’s just a wire that goes under
the squareantenna with a reflective element that extends out about four inches
away fromthe base of the antenna.  The reflector is a turned up wire.  The 5
channelsthat were east of us now came in great.  Isa Yagi array for a square HD
antenna a good product?  It’s just a bent up wire.

I live in valley and had no hope of any antenna working forme.  The old VHF TV
signals diffracted downwarddue to changes  in air press with height.  I used to
receive Pittsburgh in thevalley 60 miles away.  The new UHF HD signal is
onlyline of sight.  Why did they abandonedVHF with HD?

While working with Susan’s antenna in the attic I noted that two channels came
in from the opposite side of the house as the west attic window.   The
transmitters are in the east.  I did some tests with reflexive metal window
screens and found that that these signals were reflected UHF signals.  The Yagi
was getting the signal from thewrong direction.  It must be reflecting offof a
power wire or something.  When thewind blows these channels go in and out goes
in and out.  Then I really knew they were reflected signals   UHFsignals tend
to reflect.  All of thechannels east and west  came in from this position.  It
was the best overall position even though two of the channels were reelected.

I looked out of my window at my home in the valley and saw that it was
encircledby cell phone, AM radio, and other towers in the surrounding mountains.
These must reflect the one megawatt UHF HD signals.  What is needed to pick up
these reflections isa very high gain dish type of UHF antenna. It would focus
on and receive these feeble reflected signals.  I would need a filter to block
out GHz cellphone, microwave, and VHF and only receive the reflected signals.
Millions would beable to receive HD TV in the valley for free.
Just aim the dish toward a high metal tower, flag pole, or powerline.

I am working on this now. Does anyone have some ideas on how large a UHF @400
megahertz dish wouldhave to be?
I also have some ideas on a band pass passive filter.  Something like a wave
guide filled with cement.
I bought some stuff and I am trying some concepts now.  Adivce is appreciated.

Frank Znidarsic