This is a grotesque distortion of what I and others have said. Gluck wrote:

Otherwise emphasis was on who coined "Rossi Planet" and and we also could
learn that water is only water at 103C at normal pressure, in pipes trying
desperately to be half-full (the other half is probably, but not surely,
empty)

1. The water is liquid at 103 deg C when *it is under pressure*, not at
normal pressure.

2. The pipe is half empty where the water has been cooled down to 60 deg C
(according to Rossi), and where it is in the gravity return to the
reservoir at 1 atm.