Interesting association to the EM drive.  Maybe it would produce
reactionless thrust also?

Assuming the EM drive actually works, this would be an ideal application
for this kind of nuclear battery.  I am assuming this would be a very
expensive manufacturing process, but a battery working for 5000+ years and
a working EM drive would make for quite a nice space exploration probe.  It
would make interstellar probes feasible.