NB: De soto make an article about Mercantilism...
how economic elite obtain help by government to block competition
http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-real-enemy-for-trump-is-mercantilism-not-globalism-1480279192

the secret of economic rents, and what make people furious, from Tunisia to
rust belt.

by the way what he describe as the desire of the poor is Airbnb and Uberpop.

no surprise Newyork and paris blocked it, they are mercantilist at least.